When a prospective new client requests service, the initial assessment is free and the client’s ongoing case management is done by an RN.
We accept the following types of payment options:
We contract with the following state funded eldercare agencies that offer state aid to qualified candidates:
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Greater Springfield Senior Services: Click here for more info
- Highland Valley Elder Services: Click here for more info on Highland Valley
- Mass Rehabilitation Commission: Click here for more info on Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- WestMass Elder Care Services, Inc.: Click here for more info on WestMass Elder Care Services
For a $150.00 fee, we will activate a Long Term Care Policy and submit monthly invoices for reimbursement. Apex works with the following Long Term Care Insurance companies:
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- General Electric Financial
- Occidental Life Insurance Company
- Met Life
- Private/Individual Contracts
Out-of-pocket private pay is an option to supplement public subsidies and long term insurance.
Gifts for Family and Friends: A gift certificate to a relative or friend for assistance with personal care, meal prep or light housekeeping can be obtained by contacting our office.
A note about Medicare, Medicaid and other third party plans:
Presently Apex Healthcare Services, Inc. is not certified to accept Medicare, Medicaid or other third party insurance plans except Long Term Care Insurance. If you are looking for a good agency in your area that does accept these insurances please feel free to call us for a reference or go to the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts…for information on these services.