Patients and families choose Apex Healthcare Services for a variety of reasons:
- Apex’s mission is to support individuals who wish to stay in their home with premium home care services.
- Apex Healthcare Services is owned and managed by an RN with 25+ years of experience in acute care and home care.
- Apex has a staff member on call 24 hours a day.
- All cases are opened and case managed by an RN.
- Apex Healthcare Services can staff cases from 1 hour per day up to 24 hours per day.
- Apex can usually staff a short term or long term case within twenty-four hours after referral.
- Apex can provide services for as little as 1 to 2 weeks up to several months or even years of service.
- Apex staff is able to provide assistance to an individual for personal care as well as homemaking, meal preparation, medication pick up, medication reminders and grocery shopping.
- Apex hires and supports a qualified staff, including RN’s, Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Home Care Aides, and Homemakers, in order to provide the highest standard of care in the home.
- All staff employed by Apex are bonded, CORI checked, insured by liability insurance and worker’s compensation. Apex Healthcare follows State and Federal guidelines when performing home care services maintaining strong ethical standards of practice.
- Apex strives to provide services in an efficient and cost effective manner while insuring that the individual is safe and well cared for.
- Apex follows all guidelines set forth by the equal opportunity employment agency.
- Apex ensures low staff turn-over and reliability by providing employees with competitive pay and benefits such as holiday/vacation pay and health insurance.
- Apex staff members are mandated to complete required hours of in-service per year (in addition to a 4-hour orientation).
- Apex strives to maintain continuity of care by providing a consistent caregiver in the home; communicating with the patient, family and other health care professionals; Developing an individualized plan of care to ensure that we fulfill the specific needs of each patient and their family.