What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When completing a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service by the customer.
- To send periodical e-mails The e-mail address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related products or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the e-mail
To administer a survey or other future site features How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibilities or liability for the content and activities on these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these sites.
Privacy Act Information
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
At Apex Home Care your privacy is our priority. We follow strict federal and state guidelines to maintain the confidentiality of your medical (protected health) information. Protected health information (PHI) is any information about your past, present or future health care, or payment for that care that could be used to identify you. Members of our workforce and our business associates may only access the minimum amount of protected health information that they need to complete their assigned tasks. Apex Home Care will use and disclose your protected health information to treat you, to obtain payment for services and to conduct normal business known as health care operations. We may also share information with a contracted business associate who must meet our privacy requirements. Examples of how we use and disclose your information include: Treatment – We document each visit and or/admission. This documentation may include test results, diagnoses and medications, and your response to medications and therapies. This allows your doctors, nurses and other clinical staff to provide the best care to meet your needs.
We document the services and supplies you receive at each visit or admission so that you or your payment source can pay us. We may tell your payer about upcoming treatments or services that require its approval.
Health Care Operations
Medical information is used to improve services we provide, train staff and students, and for business management, performance improvement and customer service. You have the right to: Request that we restrict how we use or disclose your medical information (we are not required to abide by your request).
- Request that we use a specific telephone number or address to communicate with you.
- Inspect and copy your medical information (Fees will apply)
- Request amendment to your medical information (Reason Required)
- Receive an accounting of how your medical information was disclosed (Excludes disclosures for treatment, payment, health care operations and some required disclosure; fees may apply)
- Requests must be in writing.