Apex services its referral sources with a quick response and courteous office staff
Improving Apex Healthcare’s customer service is a multi-pronged approach. Internally, Apex improves services with respect to its key internal supports. Committed office management is key to supporting clients and field staff. Office management consists of payroll, coordination and HR. Employees are involved in training and supervision to generate uniform commitment. Valued field staff observations allow nursing and office management to safely ensure client safety and satisfaction. Employee competence and confidence is built to sustain advantage over the long haul.
Making an investment in customer service achieves both immediate customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty. Apex also makes strategic investments in technology, human resources, training, and automated systems that yield improved services for customers and increase the effectiveness of the organization. The right balance between these two (external customer satisfaction and focus, as well as internal organization productivity and efficiency) is consistently maintained.
These activities address:
- Understanding customer’s current needs and anticipate their future needs
- Appropriate care plans, and consistently meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations of services
- Respecting and considering customer’s ideas, opinions, and feelings
- Always treating customers seriously, uniquely and professionally
- Providing value to the customer at every point of contact with Apex Healthcare Services
Maximum number of days between referral and date of service:
Typically two days.
Apex can service a client from:
ONE HOUR a day to twenty-four hours per day.
Apex Healthcare also offers our services as a supplement to VNA and hospice care.
A free in-home assessment by a registered nurse is available prior to service.
Hampden and Hampshire counties.
Our Services include:
- Personal Care
- Light Housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery shopping
- Medication setup and reminder program
- Respite Care
- Assistance with home exercise programs
- Hospital to home and nursing facility to home transition
- Transportation to appointments
- Travel arrangements to religious services and cultural events
- Case Management
- Long-term care and financial planning