FREE HOME HEALTH CARE ASSESSMENT BY A REGISTERED NURSE IS AVAILABLE PRIOR TO SERVICE.
The initial in home assessment is free. Private duty care is available for as little as 1 hour a day to as many as 24 hours a day by a well-trained, professional staff. An RN is assigned to every case we handle and all clients are clinically managed with updated care plans as needed. Our staff are experienced and dedicated to caring for clients in their homes with a wide range of diagnosis and disabilities.
Our Homecare Services, Ranging From One Hour Per Day Up To Twenty-Four Hours Per Day Include:
- Case Management
- Long-term care and financial planning
- Personal care
- Light Housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Errands like prescription pick-up, and grocery shopping
- Medication setup and reminder program
- Caregiver respite
- Assistance with home exercise programs
- Hospital to home transition and nursing facility to home transition
- Transportation for appointments
- Travel arrangements to religious services and cultural events